Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Painting the Roses Red

This will also be at the Disney Remix show.


Blogger Clarke (Csnyde) said...

Good lord is there no end to the depth of your talent and brilliance!

I've enjoyed what little I had seen of your work on your website previously, and now am bside myself with glee to discover you have a blog where you update multiple times daily... who could ask for more?

1:40 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

Nope. No end in sight!

Geez the compliments we're getting are amazing, thanks so much!

2:24 PM  
Blogger Sean said...

Wow! I'm so jealous of all your paintings! They are so awesome! I can't wait to see them in person at the show. Are you using gouache for these? What's your technique like?

3:55 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

cel vinyl acrylic

7:41 PM  
Blogger Kat said...

I can see the love for Mary Blair in these illustrations!

2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home