Friday, January 27, 2006


Just wanted to say thanks for all the great responses! We'll try to keep showing new stuff.

(This painting will also be at Copro Nason Feb. 4)


Blogger kaicito said...

not as if anyone reads my blog, but i made a link to you in a post about Mary Blair... check it out if you like!

5:08 AM  
Anonymous simone said...

wow! your work is awesome, i love it!!

5:20 AM  
Blogger Jared Chapman said...

I love it so much...

5:48 AM  
Blogger Jay D Smith said...

wow, what cool stuff you got here!!

6:54 AM  
Blogger Heath said...

Excellent work girls! I've found the GP website awhile back and totally fell in love with the work! I can't wait to see more!!

7:35 AM  
Blogger Dave Pryor said...

I could really learn a lot from your work.

Great stuff - I love it!

10:01 AM  
Anonymous risa said...

i looooover your retro style. beautiful. look forward to returning. :)

11:33 AM  
Blogger Mike said...

No no, thank you! I love your style(s). I plan on going to the Disney Remix show, and the iam8bit show!

1:57 PM  
Blogger Wade Rockett said...

Thank you! The blog is delightful. I really appreciate you sharing your work with us.

Have you considered participating in Illustration Friday? It sounds like you might be too busy, but it's a lot of fun.

3:10 PM  
Blogger SteveLambe said...

Genuis! Hope you guys put a book together someday.

6:12 PM  
Blogger 可可 said...


12:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home