Thursday, February 02, 2006


Thsi is another one for the Nostradamus show at Copro Nason. The show is this Saturday in Santa Monica. Go!


Blogger Michelle said...

amanda visell, you're my hero.

2:33 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

shut up.

2:36 PM  
Blogger Mukpuddy said...

Wow, I'm in love with everything you guys do!!!


8:53 PM  
Anonymous sushimiam said...

I love your work!!! C'est très beau!

2:00 AM  
Anonymous TELLE said...

I knew your website and now I'm very happy to find your blog - and I love your illustrations!! wath is your technik?? watercolor - acrylic or numeric??
I put you in my links... and will come again and again!! bravo!!!

2:21 AM  
Blogger willipino said...

fantastic. i love it.

10:38 AM  
Anonymous Ron said...

Wonderful. :)

10:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home