Thursday, March 16, 2006

Pooka Pump

Here's my take on Dig Dug for i am 8 bit.


Blogger Jim Mehsling said...

I really enjoy the bold design and humor in your work.. really Great images. The paintings look like they are done on wood-are they? The wide range of subject matter is fun as well..from Disney to Dig work.

6:54 AM  
Blogger Clarke (Csnyde) said...

good lord these latest Video Game inspired paintings of yours are all so amazingly fun and inspiring.

I curse the fact that I can't go and see this show in person.

7:44 AM  
Blogger Clay Sisk said...

OK...First off I love DIg Dug....It was my favorite game back in the day (with the exception of Tron)...Would you be willing to sell it?


5:21 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

clay did you get my email back? Not sure if it worked. My mail is funny today.

12:03 AM  
Blogger Clay Sisk said...

Yes mam...I got it! Do you ladies like to trade sketches? If so limme know!

Love your work.


12:50 AM  
Blogger Todd Kauffman said...

man-o-man i loved this game as a kid. beautiful job!

4:30 AM  
Blogger Amanda said...

No, I paint on illustration board, the dry brush is just a brush.

2:35 PM  
Blogger Chet said...

thats my favorite 8 bit game, and you did very well with it.

12:45 AM  
Blogger said...

polo outlet
the north face outlet
nike trainers uk
louis vuitton outlet
michael kors outlet online
burberry bags
louis vuitton outlet online
adidas nmd
toms wedges
michael kors outlet
celine bags
michael kors outlet online sale
coach outlet
michael kors outlet
louis vuitton outlet
louboutin shoes
ray ban sunglasses
coach outlet store online clearances
michael kors ukt
louis vuitton handbags
nike uk
nike sb janoski
replica watches
adidas running shoes
gucci outlet
lebron 12
christian louboutin outlet
cheap toms
ralph lauren polo

8:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home