Sunday, December 17, 2006

My first tee

This will be available through 1988 in brown for boys and apricot for girls.. go get it!


Blogger burgerlog said...


9:40 PM  
Blogger Ariel said...

Great drawings here ;)

Good luck with your work.


6:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

please make it in 2XL for your big boned fans

1:11 PM  
Blogger g-fifty said...

super cool! Congrats on the coming show.

5:13 AM  
Blogger SteveLambe said...

Awesome to see one of your ruff comps, Amanda. I didnt know you work them out digitally. Do you normally or are you trying something new?

I'll definitely be dropping by the show. I got some christmas money and an empty wall next to my desk that's begging for a girl's original :)

11:39 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

Hey Steve, I dont work them out digitally, this is based off of a painting I did last year. Any products I do involve me breaking them down digitally, sort of working backwards.

11:44 PM  
Blogger Laura A. Dalesandro said...

This is really great!

9:36 AM  
Blogger sa said...


11:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home