Thursday, March 15, 2007

pirates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay folks here's my last push for the pirates event, just trying to make sure my people have all they info they need.
Here are important links
http://psc.disney.go.com/eventservices/disneygallery/dlpiratesfortiethproductrelease.html
http://www.register123.com/event/profile/web/index.cfm?PKwebID=0x69180c577&varPage=location

The event is Sunday March 18th, 9-11 am. Believe me, if I can wake up that early so can you. Its basically a product signing. You only need a wristband if you want a pin. There will be Disney legends on hand, which I am personally very excited about. I designed this merchandise exclusively with Disneyland, and its really a dream come true. I visit the park often and love it for the traces it still has of really exceptional creativity.

Suggested snacks:
Dole whip
Mickey face pretzel with cheese
water
-all good line snacks, not too sticky.

Please let me know if you have any questions, I'll try to get to them as soon as I can.
Thanks!
Amanda




Ooh! Also! We both have some art up in the gallery now which I forgot to mention before. Some is still available, and there's prints of the art. Here's the link.
http://www.register123.com/event/profile/web/index.cfm?PKwebID=0x67432d963

6 Comments:

Blogger karmen said...

I would be there at 7 if I wasn't this far and this ill... Love to you both. And have fun in Disneyland, it's all yours ;)

8:55 AM  
Blogger pbcbstudios said...

saw your work at the park this weekend - looked really amazing

1:16 PM  
Blogger NİSAN'IN ALTISI said...

hi! i have surfed through yuor web page(s) just wanted to say how much enjoyed your work! i will be around...

1:31 PM  
Blogger Thorny said...

Amanda --

was in Disneyland for the Pirates 3 premiere -- bought one of your prints and the shirt -- love them!

It was a kick seeing your work everywhere -- even on the popcorn buckets. Even John Lasseter was in on it -- he walked the red carpet in one of your shirts.

I love the Crockett piece in the gallery. Beautiful work as always.

Cheers
~M

8:43 AM  
Blogger 可可 said...

感情,第三者,婚外情,一夜情,小老婆,外遇,商標,市場調查,公平交易法,抓姦,債務,債務協商,應收帳款,詐欺,離婚,監護權,法律諮詢,法律常識,離婚諮詢,錄音,找人,追蹤器,GPS,徵信,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信社,徵信,徵信社,尋人,偵探,偵探社,徵才,私家偵探,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,抓猴,出軌,背叛,婚姻,劈腿,感情,第三者,婚外情,一夜情,小老婆,外遇,商標,市場調查,公平交易法,抓姦,債務,債務協商,應收帳款,詐欺,離婚,監護權,法律諮詢,法律常識,離婚諮詢,錄音,找人,追蹤器,GPS,徵信,徵信公司,尋人

12:25 AM  
Blogger jhyjyu said...

美女聊天室,18禁,美女自拍,美女自拍,美女聊天室聊天,免費聊天,免費視訊,一對一視訊,一對多視訊,聊天人緣,談情說愛,成人視訊,影音視訊聊天室,相片,靚辣妹群,成人,DVD,成人影城,成人影片,線上成人影片,18成人,18禁,宅男,巨乳,女高中生援交妹,美女妹妹,美女,高貴美少女,美乳偶像護士,酒店,24小時,酒店美人

5:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home